After a recertification assessment by LRQA, Nemad Group has been IISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 recertified without non-conformances for a new period of three years. Despite the difficult conditions of recent years and the challenges posed by Covid to health, environment and quality management, management, employees and the management system proved to be robust and flexible in responding to these conditions without disruptions to the operational processes.
No non-conformances were found during the audits and none were remaining from previous audits.
The conclusion was that the Nemad Group organization has maintained its integral management system in a good manner, such that:
- Through the environmental analysis, good insight is obtained into the requirements and interests of internal and external stakeholders and the risks and opportunities for the organization,
- Based on these results, a policy is pursued in which objectives are pursued, opportunities are taken up and risks are mitigated.
- Good insight is obtained into the current legislation & regulations and the related compliance situations (there are no omissions / violations / nuisance complaints to report).
- Good insight is obtained into the perception of customers on which one can act (customers are very satisfied, high degree of customer loyalty, trend reduction of external deviations / complaints),
- Continuous improvement is realized.